From now on, any time anyone asks me what Tofino was like, I’m just going to point them to this post on Facebook.
Sooo … This morning I found a ponytail in our car. Doors were unlocked, nothing was taken but the seemingly fresh (I sniffed it, smelled like Pantene Pro-V) tail was wedged between the drivers seat and the middle console right by my belt. I’m certain it wasn’t there before. I have not much to say other than *in true Trading Post style* “If you accidentally borrowed the use of a random car to cut off a ponytail, please identify yourself so I can go back to feeling peaceful”
It’s like that. It’s just exactly like that.
Started out kind of meh, but things got better.
As you can see here:
I think I may go shopping tomorrow. Especially if it’s like this.
Which is why I’m not a relativist.
Supervenus is an entry in the 17th Brussels Short Film Festival, and I don’t know how it did but as far as I’m concerned it should Win All The Things.
Two more in the series of Why I Don’t Swim in the Ocean. I would, if I could convince a pair of divers to swim below me at all times. Watch these videos and you’ll see why.
The Mantis Shrimp, ancestor to all clowns. Have a good time trying to sleep tonight.
Enjoy your next swim!
h/t Griffin Boyce
I have, for some time, suspected that my bucket list might differ substantially from those of other, lesser mortals. A swift peruse through the Bucket List tag on WordPress confirms this.
AIM HIGHER PEOPLE!
I have no idea whether or not you have the capability to achieve higher aims, but just reading “go to Six Flags” umpteen times is fucking depressing, okay? AIM HIGHER. For me.
And now to my bucket list:
- Marry Prince Caspian
- Win Nobel Prize for Literature before 30 (nb requires time machine at this point)
- Capture and tame and break to ride a wild mustang, dressage optional
- Become the White Rahnee of Sarawak
- Have John Galliano call me a muse
- Make memorable entrance to Annabel’s
- Compete in a three day event
- See Bali from the inside, the way I saw the Bandas
- Have a good sit-down with Prince Bandar of Saudi Arabia
- At least once pre-empt Biella Coleman when the media asks for comment on Anonymous. Just once, come on girl
- EDITED TO ADD: Wikipedia entry. How could I have forgotten?