So…five things you STILL don’t know about me, eh? Fine, I’ve got a lot of secrets; I could be doing these until the cows come home and not run out of material, particularly since I have never had any cows, so if they showed up they would still not count as coming home, so there.
- the raven is my totem animal, and yes, I went on a spiritquest to find this out.
- I have always wanted to own Krak des Chevaliers and I’d live in it, too, regardless how primitive and drafty it was.
- I’d consider the Bunsen Lake power station an adequate substitute. Or Urquhart Castle on Loch Ness. What can I say, I’m just not a cottage-y person.
- I have quite a thing for old, decayed mirrors that have gone all fuzzy, and once tried to have one shipped back from Indonesia. It cost me five bucks to buy, would have cost something like two hundred to ship, so no dice.
- My family used to own a haunted inn, and I was always jealous of people who could see the ghost; I only ever heard him.
So now I have to pass this along? Alrighty, then. I tag…hmmm, I’ll have to think about this. I’m running out of friends. While I’m thinking, you can read Geoffrey Chaucer‘s answers.