He lurks everywhere!
Don't keep it to yourself!
- Click to share on Fark me! (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tweet (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window)
Awesome :) I have to write a blog post where I link to this, seriously :D
By all means, be my guest!
How did you get a picture of my Mother-in-Law? :P
CthulhuCam, it’s the latest reality show!
I promise I won’t go to the mall to meet anyone. Especially if they look like that.
Good. You’re a sensible girl.
Pingback: Posts about Mashups and Memes as of January 3, 2009 | The Lessnau Lounge
I’ve actually been quite disappointed that most of the folks I’ve met online have been merely human. Present company excepted, of course.
Actually this seems more like something Yog-Sothoth would do.
Or Nyarlathotep. I totally thought “Oh yeah, Nyarlathotep”.
Thank God you are here to warn us of such things!!! Where would we all be without raincoaster, srsly?
That is funny as hell.
Chatting obliviously to a chubby New Zealander /in-joke
Glad you like it. You’ve been WARNED!
Case in point: I met Raincoaster online.
However, on the plus side, I’m now working harder than ever at creating a Men-In-Black style memory eraser.
Good luck with that! My time machine is nearly finished.
That made me laugh out loud and it early was morning, before wake n’ bake (even).
My daughters should read this.
Everyone’s daughters should!
Cthulhu will rule all. Bow before him and ye shall be spared insanity….lol
Shit, too late!
Pingback: The Great Geek Manual » Picture of the Week: Cthulhu PSA
Pingback: Cthulhu, Eater of Souls « Ærchies Archive – The Curmudgeon’s Magazine
Pingback: Teri's Digs - she met a funny, goofy boy who was deep and intelligent «
Pingback: Population Statistic
Pingback: The Boy You’re Chatting W/ Online Is Really A Cthulhu, & You Might Regret Meeting Him. — Loyal K*N*G