Swear to god, those were my exact words.
Don't keep it to yourself!
- Click to share on Fark me! (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tweet (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window)
Same words, different accent, over here – – –
Luckily most people are nice enough not to tell me my first thought was correct!
You run with nicer people. Folks are ALWAYS telling me I’m not getting it. Dumb folks, though.
Pity they are allowed into the blogosphere, isn’t it – – –
Although they do give us some live meat to nibble on when we get hungry.
Amen. If you want to see some real hair-on-the-walls fun, type Albania in the search box of this blog. I think it went up to 65 comments…
I meant “AA Gill”. Try that instead.
I got it with Albania – wow 120+ comments – I haven’t seen a flame war like that since I was in alt.tasteless.jokes! Good stuff. Can I be on your side in the next war, please?
Sure, provided you agree that U2 are the best band in the world and further that you agree with Camus, who said it was the moral duty of the intelligent to oppress the stupid, otherwise the stupid would take over the world and that would be bad for everyone.
I agree about Camus and the oppression of the stupid. We don’t need the shallow end of the gene pool breeding! Paris H needs an immediate hysterectomy!
I will agree that U2 are a very good band if you will agree that Iron Maiden is the best band in the world. (beginning to wonder if I should activate my nuclear program)
Not a chance. Are they even still alive? Were they ever?
They’d be disqualified if for no other reason than the hairstyles. Now, Nine Inch Nails or Metallica…about THOSE we can talk.