Don't keep it to yourself!
- Click to share on Fark me! (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tweet (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window)
Hope you feel better soon.
Thanks, alejna. I’m not sure what it is, but it seems to be passing…so to speak. Today, I ache all over, my feet hurt like I’ve run a marathon (and I’ve RUN a marathon so I know what I’m talking about) and my entire body is swollen, but at least I can keep food down. Two days off work, but I’m back in the saddle again now.
Thanks for your advice about protecting my blog. It turns out I provided the entry key to the intruder on my facebook and hotmail accounts. As I told my laughing daughters in my defense for having typed in my password; “But the message said it was from msn and looked legit, and I was going to lose my email account if i didn’t prove I owned it, how was I to know?” I guess you can’t, strike that, I can’t. I just hope she didn’t track me to my blog.
Aw, damn. Well, change ALL your passwords to something completely new (and different from one another) and your blog password too. Can’t hurt.
My worst nightmare is having my laptop stolen when the passwords are stored as cookies. Then they’d actually have more proof they were me than I would!
Pingback: Afternoon Links: Charlize Theron Joins Twihards in KStew Hate
Hope you’re feeling better!
Thanks, yes, almost completely recovered! But swamped with work, so I am having a hard time blogging!