I have, for some time, suspected that my bucket list might differ substantially from those of other, lesser mortals. A swift peruse through the Bucket List tag on WordPress confirms this.
AIM HIGHER PEOPLE!
I have no idea whether or not you have the capability to achieve higher aims, but just reading “go to Six Flags” umpteen times is fucking depressing, okay? AIM HIGHER. For me.
And now to my bucket list:
- Marry Prince Caspian
- Win Nobel Prize for Literature before 30 (nb requires time machine at this point)
- Capture and tame and break to ride a wild mustang, dressage optional
- Become the White Rahnee of Sarawak
- Have John Galliano call me a muse
- Make memorable entrance to Annabel’s
- Compete in a three day event
- See Bali from the inside, the way I saw the Bandas
- Have a good sit-down with Prince Bandar of Saudi Arabia
- At least once pre-empt Biella Coleman when the media asks for comment on Anonymous. Just once, come on girl
- EDITED TO ADD: Wikipedia entry. How could I have forgotten?