O RLY? Yes, RLY.
She’s not as bimbonic as she looks. She certainly is smart enough to have hired a PR who can pick out a good ghostwriter!
From Esquire, via PopOnThePop:
1. PMS is not a lame excuse to be able to yell at you. It’s a great excuse.
2. We really can pump our own gas. It’s just that we’ve got this fantasy of you as a ’30s-era full-service station attendant. You’d look so cute in the hat.
3. We’re not complimented when you call your ex a slut. She dated you, too. So what are we?
4. We’re smart enough to know that smell is always the dog.
5. Yes, we can dish it out.
6. No, we can’t take it.
7. We want to raise children. We just don’t want you to be one of them.
8. Women are meant to talk and men to listen. We don’t want to be fixed; we want to be heard.
9. When we ask if you’ve had any work done, it’s because we want to know what our kids will really look like.
10. When we ask you how we look, it’s okay to lie; when we ask you how she looks, you better lie.
I disagree with #6, but then, I’m considerably better-nourished than Ms JLoHew, and as everyone knows, cocaine interferes with one’s ability to detect #4. #2, though. What was she thinking, letting that out of the bag?
Well, even if all those tabloid reports about her having a big empennage were true, it works in that dress.
That just may be the most beautiful dress I’ve ever seen. And she has TWO appendages that have done very, very well for her.
Let’s see . . . I used a French word and commented on an evening gown. Looks like I’m doomed to become a fashion editor . . . . .
and I even avoided using ‘decolletage’ . . . .
The Manolo is hiring!
That’s a hilarious caption for the photo. Empenage is also a term used to describe the tail section of the aircraft (so says the wikipedia), which is pretty funny considering she is quite curvy, if not aerodynamic.
She’s gotten some flak for her tail lately, actually.
I recall when she was little, in some show that was on every week. Can’t recall which at the moment.
You know what I like most about her current Ghost show? Her ‘husband’.
That must be one incredible guy to put up with all that spook.
Think about it.
Every guy I know would have had her committed. :lol:
And you all said that aircraft terminology has no place indescribing women . . . harummpff . . . .
Oh, the preference of the world for sleek curves is well-known. I just think that you need to be careful with using the word “Flaps.”
As a verb or a noun?
Yup, with you there, excepting half of #8;”Women are meant to talk and men to listen”, nope, disagree with that, I want a conversation rather than each taking it in turns to monologue.
Ok so I live in a fantasy world.
Check out those nacelles! Wonder how many pounds of thrust that frame can sustain?
Philipa, have you actually LISTENED to what they have to say? See the comment immediately below yours.
Don’t take any notice Philipa. RC’s just jealous ‘cos she has to pay $2.99 per minute for male conversation, even without aircraft terminology.
So does Metro.
Most of them.
The only time I’ll have to pay for male phone conversation, darling, is if the suicide hotline starts charging before your next visit.
That’s right, I forgot; they don’t charge the workers!
hi i want to add a contacts with other women and spek to them i love women with sex
hi i want to add a contacts with other women and spek to them i love sexy women
I bet they don’t love you back!