Passed along by Bug Girl
Don't keep it to yourself!
- Click to share on Fark me! (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tweet (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window)
I corrected him BIGTIME. No worries. Now to edit wikipedia…
Hahaha, this is awesome
Right you are! Which is a good thing, because now I need to go for a nap. The internet is all corrected and in good hands, right?
Sorry. I bumped the Internet on my way to get coffee.
NOW YOU FIX THAT THIS INSTANT! I’m over at Gawker correcting their impression that Jeremy Piven is NOT a sexy bitch. I can’t leave you kids for a second, can I?
Pingback: cartoon day yay! « celluloid blonde
best thing I’ve read all day
Ha Ha, Good One!!!
reminds me of MySpace forums!!!!
Myspace forums? Holy crap, I wouldn’t go in there without full plate armor and all my shots updated.
Yep, been there, done that, experienced all the abuse & other nasty bitchy mean SOB attitudes, the Bronx has nothing on MySpace Forums.
It’s not a nice place to visit & I certainly wouldn’t wanna live there :-)
Try fan forums some time. If the stars knew half of what went on there, they’d enter a monastery.
wait, that’s me like, uh, right now….
I love your blog, btw!
Thanks! Yeah, I spent way too much time yesterday playing whackamole with that Chewypup. I wonder what he actually did to get banned like that? Never seen WP.com go after somebody like that, but he’s been causing problems for months. At first I thought he was a perv trying to get kids to trust him, but then all the hacking isn’t quite in line with keeping a low profile and getting trusted. I feel bad for all the kids he ripped off or fooled. They think he’s a martyr, but I know the WP.com guys and they wouldn’t do that without serious provocation.