Oh, nothing much. Only…
- Quiz: what diner food are you/are you wine or beer?
with bonus storytelling and pix
- The 5 Ways to Become a Social Media Douchebag (a hilarious video and some advice)
- Vintage Clothing Sale at W2 $3-$10
- Announcing the Real Vancouver Writers’ Series
- The Why I Love Vancouver Book Launch
- Claire Danes is a handful
- Bite Me (chocolate-based couture and drag queens)
- And I just started a new paid gig at OffsiteDataBackup:
- 360 Degrees of Copyright Protection
- got a NEW new paid gig, starting ASAP
- did some preliminary work for my first post at the NEW NEW new paid gig (not that one, the other one. That’s three since December 1st)
- reported three blog scrapers and two spammers. Result: two scraper sites down, one removed my material. Both spammers’ blogs gone.
- pimped Lolebrity over on Gawker, which was sadly necessary since the search engines figured this Topless Helen Mirren post was NSFW
- completely updated my email list for the Shebeen Club
- worked up an EventBrite registration form for the Shebeen Club’s February event, a Wake for Duthie Books
- poked a few people into helping me get the word out. I want the Shebeen packed, wall to wall.
- became media sponsor for the Real Vancouver Writers’ Series
- answered 30+ questions in the WP.com technical help forums
- decided not to kill someone. Yet.
and ate all the leftovers from Gung Haggis Fat Choy.