Oh, nothing much. Only…
- Quiz: what diner food are you/are you wine or beer?
with bonus storytelling and pix
- The 5 Ways to Become a Social Media Douchebag (a hilarious video and some advice)
- Vintage Clothing Sale at W2 $3-$10
- Announcing the Real Vancouver Writers’ Series
- The Why I Love Vancouver Book Launch
- Claire Danes is a handful
- Bite Me (chocolate-based couture and drag queens)
- And I just started a new paid gig at OffsiteDataBackup:
- 360 Degrees of Copyright Protection
- got a NEW new paid gig, starting ASAP
- did some preliminary work for my first post at the NEW NEW new paid gig (not that one, the other one. That’s three since December 1st)
- reported three blog scrapers and two spammers. Result: two scraper sites down, one removed my material. Both spammers’ blogs gone.
- pimped Lolebrity over on Gawker, which was sadly necessary since the search engines figured this Topless Helen Mirren post was NSFW
- completely updated my email list for the Shebeen Club
- worked up an EventBrite registration form for the Shebeen Club’s February event, a Wake for Duthie Books
- poked a few people into helping me get the word out. I want the Shebeen packed, wall to wall.
- became media sponsor for the Real Vancouver Writers’ Series
- answered 30+ questions in the WP.com technical help forums
- decided not to kill someone. Yet.
and ate all the leftovers from Gung Haggis Fat Choy.
Sheesh, you’re busy. How do you manage to fit in all those tweets, to boot?
So that’s why I’m still alive – – –
Why, what did you do, Archie?
Yes, I’m busy. But not prosperous, yet. Got to get on that next.