This is what the Eyjafjallajökull volcano looks like:
Sure, sure, it could just be natural forces: tectonic plates shifting, hot lava spewing up from underground. Iceland basically runs off geothermal energy, the incredible kinetic forces locked beneath the earth’s crust. But have they ever really explored the true nature of those forces?
I’m just sayin’… it explains so much!
Related articles by Zemanta
- Eyjafjallajokull: Humbled by a volcano, we can only sit in wonder (guardian.co.uk)
- The irony of a volcano in Iceland (writteninc.blogspot.com)
- HOW TO PRONOUNCE “EYJAFJALLAJöKULL” (healthcarebs.com)
- Ash Sunset (carolune.org)
- Europe’s Volcanic Disruption (online.wsj.com)