Other than wonder why I have no time to write anything meaningful?
- caught up on affililate links for the blog network, which had to wait till I had a steady internet connection.
- read and responded to emails asking me why, on a weekend (which I do not work) over the holiday season, I hadn’t gotten the above links done
- deleted a couple of dozen emails from LinkedIn Groups I never should have joined in the first place
- updated Flickr contacts
- did some more promotion for my BoJo guest post. I’ll break that Dave Hill yet, you’ll see, boys and girls!
- helped beat down some annoying flightless waterfowl in the forums.
- emailed my friend, who DOES have time to write meaningful things because he’s got two book deals, on the social media marketing plan for his his current book.
- Christmas on Acid Revisited (a classic!)
- Spork, the fanfic, the audio, the masterpiece (the greatest fanfic of all time?)
- The Facebook Warning! (check your settings!)
- Gwen Stefani’s Electric Kandy-Kolored Frootloop Parka, Baby (must be seen to be believed)
- Sarah Jessica Parker gives good taste the slip (so THAT’s where the expression “Nippy” came from!)
- Fiveheads! (they always did look a little alien to me)
- The Wisdom of the Ancients ( a great way to save time in the forums!)
- Headlines from Springfield (can you tell the difference between your paper and the ones the Simpsons read?)