Yes, it’s a Unicorn Chaser kinda day. Nine posts. Well, really more than nine, because I also made two posts on each of two different blogs that are scheduled to go up over the weekend, so that’s thirteen posts today, and I’ve been at it since 5am and it’s now 1:56 the next am, which is why you saw me not at all yesterday. Nor will again till Monday.
Also: affiliate linked up five blog posts, and did about 30 emails for and to the Social Media Club of Vancouver (keep the 18th for us! It’ll be fab!) and another half-dozen for the Shebeen Club and another half-dozen twitter back-and-forths on behalf of a UK author who wants me to rep her books in North America; since she’s a best-seller, that shouldn’t be too difficult. Oh, and got the news that one of the Shebeen Club members has just gotten an order for 50,000 of her first novel, and sold a movie option (for the second time), which, like, hurray! And don’t forget the little people!
And confirmed that I’m the speaker at the AGM of the Federation of BC Writers and that it’s already such a popular talk that people are asking how to join the Fed and if I give this talk (Social Media for Self-Promotion) any other time (I do, but it’s $150 a head to take that class, so joining the Fed is way cheaper) and that they now want me to give a whole series of talks, because the demand is that solid. And since the pay is that solid, I said a solid yes.
- Bums in Seats: The dollar value of celebrity bottoms
- Welcome to the post that tells you to be somewhere else (to pimp out my new True/Slant blog)
- Back to the Return of the Future (grad school, here I come!)
- What did you do today, raincoaster?
- The United States of Jay-Z
- Daniel Craig can handle himself
- Friday Fashion Links
- Friday Caption Contest: confounding Courtney edition
- BCBG in Balenciaga in Bruges
Whew! And now, I collapse!